Now if for some reason you don't know what a s'more is, it means Some More and is most often a sandwich made of graham crackers, chocolate, and roasted marshmallows. The recipe below is for a baked version of this dish that is sure to keep everyone happy!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 1 large egg.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 2 king-sized milk chocolate bars. I say go big or go home: Buy the Godiva!
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Use an 8" baking pan. Grease the pan.
- In a large bowl, whip together the room temp. butter and the sugar until it's a smooth mixture. Next, beat in the egg and vanilla. In a small separate bowl, whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Once it's all mixed, add it to the butter/sugar mixture and mix at a low speed until even.
- Now, divide the dough in half and press one half of the dough into an even layer on the bottom of the greased pan. Next, layer the chocolate bars over the dough. 2 king-sized bars should fit perfectly side by side, but you can always break the chocolate up if you need to. Once the chocolate layer is done, spread the marshmallow fluff over it, so that it's even from side to side. With that done, go back to the other half of the dough. The best way to go about this is to flatten it out, and then use a pizza cutter to cut it in to squares or slivers you can layer over the top of the marshmallow fluff.
- Place the pan in your preheated oven, and bake for 30-35 minutes or until your crust is golden brown. Set the pan on a cooling rack and let it cool for about 20-30 minutes before cutting it. Serve warm with ice cream or cool as a snack bar. Don't eat the whole thing in one sitting though... you'll get a belly ache!!